Hope you guys enjoy a fun Friday and weekend!!
1. I am SO looking forward to the weekend. We have fun things planned that include K-State All University Open House, some shopping, and a FUN wedding. Congratulations Andy and Ashley! We are looking forward to your big day!!
2. State assessments are in the books for the 2012-2013 school year. I am proud to say all my students met standards or better this year on our assessments. I was in awe of how hard they worked and persevered through their problems. They ROCKED the test! I made these awesome water bottle labels for my kids. They loved them.
You can pick up the labels below at TPT.
3. I went to my first jeans party last night. For those of you not in the loop, and that includes me, someone comes with brand name and knock off jeans. They are laid out in the table and then we tried on and bought different jeans. Although, I was dreading the party because I was so tired it was a blast. Anytime you can have drinks, girl time, and clothing you are guaranteed some fun. I bought yellow skinny jeans that I plan on wearing over the summer.
4. This one needs no explanation or long paragraph....only 4 more Fridays left this school year!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!
5. I am looking for any ideas you have for a student teacher gift. I think I know what I am going to give her but do you guys have any thoughts for what to have my students do for her??
Make sure to head back to Doodle Bugs Teaching
You will want to see all the other Five for Friday posts. I can't wait to see them!